neljapäev, 30. aprill 2009

Korrumpeerunud ohvitseri pakkumine

Einoh, eks ma teadsin muidugi, et isegi meie kaitsekilbi armees lokkab korruptsioon, aga et kohe nii vägevalt....

.Hello


MY name is captain kelly jones working with the United Nations troop in 
Iraq,on war against terrorism.find attached copy of my pictures in Iraq

Based on the United States legislative and executive decision for 
withdrawing troops from Iraq come next year,I have been deployed to come 
and work in my country's military base soonest.Our mission is to help beef
up terrorist targeted states,mostly the United states and the European 
Union on the war against terrorism...

On the other hand I want to inform you that I have in my possession the 
sum of 9.2 million USD. which i got from crude oil deal here in Iraq.
I deposited this money with a red cross agent informing him that we are 
making contact for the real owner of the 
money.It is under my power to 
approve whoever comes forth for this money.

I want to invest the money in your country as soon as the money is 
transferd into your account. As i am not a business man, you will advice 
me on the kind of business i will do. . I cannot move this money to my 
account because i am still in service, which i plan to resigin as soon as
the transfer is through,so I need someone I could trust.If you accept,I 
will transfer the money to you where you will be the beneficiary because I
am a uniformed person and I cannot be parading such an amount so I need to
present someone as the beneficiary.
I am an American and an intelligence officer for that so I have a 100% 
authentic means of transferring the money through diplomatic courier 
service .I just need your acceptance and all is done.
Please if you are interested in this transaction I will give to you the 
complete details 
you need for us to carry out this transaction successfully.I decided to 
find someone that is real and not imaginary and that is why I contacted 
you where I can be sure that the person is real. I believe I can trust 
you. where we are now we can only communicate through our military 
communication facilities which is secured so nobody can monitor our 
emails,then I can only reach you through email,because our calls might be 
monitored,I just have to be sure whom I am dealing with.

If you are interested please send me your personal mobile number so I can 
call you for 
further enquiries when I am out of our military network.I am writing from 
a fresh email 
account so if you are not interested do not reply to this email and please
delete this 
message,if no response after 3days I will then search for someone else.

I will be waiting for your contact deatils so we can go 
on.In less than 
5days the money should have 
been noted on your account and I will come over for my money.I will give 
to you 30% of the sum and 70% is for me.I hope I am been fair on this 
deal.
Get back to me with your full information:

YOUR FULL NAME.........
YOUR FULL ADDRESS....................
YOUR DIRECT TELEPHONE NUMBER.........

1 kommentaar:

Unknown ütles ...

No milleks need inetud vihjed Nato ohvitseride korumpeerumisele? See on tüüpiline nn Nigeeria kiri, mille puhul kindel ei või olla milleski. Asjad, milles võib PEAAEGU kindel olla ehk siis mille tõenäosus on väga suur, nii 100% ligi:
et kirja ei saatnud mitte inimene, kelle õige nimi on Kelly Jones;
et tegemist ei ole Nato armee kapteniga;
et nimetatud miljoneid tal ei ole, mitte sinu kontole kandmiseks;
et mis iganes rahasummad juhtuvad tal olema, naftatehingutest pole ta neid saanud.
Veel on mõned asjad, mille tõenäosuse võiks hinnata suureks, s.o. üle 50%-liseks:
et tüüp ei ole mitte Iraagis, võibolla pole Iraagis käinudki,
et tema emakeel ega igapäevase suhtlemise keel ei ole inglise keel.
Nigeeria kirjade alusel ei tohiks küll Nato ohvitseride ikohta mingeid järeldusi teha;)